For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
The LM5175EVM is a four-switch non-inverting buck-boost converter based on the LM5175 controller. This converter is designed to operate with input voltage from 6V to 42V and provide a regulated 12V output for load current up to 6A. The high efficiency transition region control (...)
- Step-up or step-down DC-DC conversion from a 6V to 42V input supply
- Regulated 12V output with load current rating up to 6A
- Switching frequency set at 300KHz with optional synchronization to an external clock
- Hiccup mode fault protection and frequency dithering selectable through test points
- Optional (...)
The LM5176EVM-HP demonstrates a flexible high power buck-boost design using the LM5176 wide-vin buck-boost controller. The evaluation module is configured to operate from an input voltage range of 6V-36V and to provide a regulated 12-V output with up to 12A of load current.
- High power design
- Wide input voltage range of 6V-36V
- High efficiency, synchronous buck-boost conversion
- 250 kHz switching frequency
- Flexible design using standard 5mm x 6mm FETs
Design tools & simulation
SNVMBL5.ZIP (130 KB) - PSpice Model
SNVC208.ZIP (3362 KB)