For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download
DRIVER OR LIBRARY Download
The LM3630EVM is a current mode boost converter 2which supplies the power and USB interface control for two strings of 10 LEDs per string. Max LED current is adjustable from 5 mA to 28.5 mA additional LED brightness further adjustable with 256 exponential or linear dimming steps.
- Two String White LED driver
- White LEDs included on board
- Software Graphical User Interface
- Includes USB to I2C interface
Linux Driver for LM3630A LM3630ASW-LINUX — The Linux driver supports the LM3630A White LED Driver. The Linux driver supports communication through the I2C bus and interfaces with the backlight sub-system.
Linux Mainline Status
Available in Linux Main line: Yes
Available through git.ti.com: N/A
Linux Source Files
The files (...)
SIMULATION TOOL Download
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
REFERENCE DESIGNS Download REFERENCE DESIGNS Download REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products