For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
The LM5025A evaluation board is designed to provide the design engineer with a fully functional power converter based on the Active Clamp Forward topology to evaluate the LM5025A controller. The evaluation board is provided in an industry standard half-brick footprint.
- Internal Start-up Bias Regulator
- 3 A Compound Main Gate Driver
- Programmable Line Under-Voltage Lockout (UVLO) with Adjustable Hysteresis
- Voltage Mode Control with Feed-Forward
- Adjustable Dual Mode Over-Current Protection
- Programmable Overlap or Deadtime between the Main and Active Clamp Outputs
- Volt x (...)
Design tools & simulation
SNVM477A.ZIP (48 KB) - PSpice Model
SLUC655.ZIP (184 KB)
18V-36Vdc Input, 5V/30W Active Clamp Forward - Reference Design
— The PMP4468 is a DC-DC isolated module reference design targeted for industrial and telecom applications. The DC input range is 18V-36V, with 24V typical and the output is 5V/6A. An active clamp forward controller LM5025A is used in the design. The efficiency is up to 90% with good thermal (...)
Isolated Forward Converter Reference Design
— The PMP7806 reference design is a Forward which uses a LM5025A and was intended for Metering applications. It can generate an Isolated 15 volt output at 3 Amps from an input 16 to 32 Volts DC.