For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
Flexible EVM designed to support any device that has a DCK, DCT, DCU, DRL, or DBV package in a 5 to 8 pin count.
- Board design allows for versatility in evaluation
- Supports a wide-range of logic devices
The LSF family of devices are level translators that support a voltage range of 0.95V and 5V and provide multi-voltage bidirectional translation without a direction pin.
The LSF-EVM comes populated with the LSF0108PWR device and has landing patterns that are compatible with the LSF0101DRYR (...)
- Supports all devices in the LSF family of level translators (LSF0101, LSF0102, LSF0204, LSF0108)
- Layout optimized for high speed operation (up to 100 MHz up translation and greater than 100 MHz down translation)
- Includes various connection interfaces including edge-mount SMB and differential probe (...)
The EVM-LEADED1 board allows for quick testing and bread boarding of TI's common leaded packages. The board has footprints to convert TI's D, DBQ, DCT,DCU, DDF, DGS, DGV, and PW surface mount packages to 100mil DIP headers.
- Quick testing of TI's leaded surface mount packages
- Allows leaded suface mount packages to be plugged into 100mil spaced bread board
- Supports TI's 8 most popular leaded packages with a single panel
Design tools & simulation
SDLM023.ZIP (56 KB) - IBIS Model