For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
Flexible EVM designed to support any device that has a DCK, DCT, DCU, DRL, or DBV package in a 5 to 8 pin count.
- Board design allows for versatility in evaluation
- Supports a wide-range of logic devices
The DLP® LightCrafter™ 6500 is a high performance, yet flexible evaluation module for incorporating DLP technology into a wide variety light steering applications. This EVM is an easy path for those developing solutions requiring high resolution, optical throughput and brightness at a (...)
- Display images or video up to 1080p resolution (1920x1080 array)
- High speed patterns using the DLPC900
- Up to 9,523 Hz binary pattern rate
- Up to 247 Hz 8-bit grayscale pattern rate
- 2 Configurable I/O trigger for synchronizing with cameras, sensors, or other peripherals
- USB 1.1, HDMI and I2C interfaces
The DLP® LightCrafter™ 9000 is a high performance and highly flexible development kit for incorporating DLP technology into a wide variety light steering applications. This EVM is an easy path for solutions maximizing resolution, optical throughput and brightness.
At the heart of DLP LightCrafter 9000 (...)
- Development- LightCrafter 9000 EVM
- Maximum Bandwidth- >40 Gbps
- Maximum Binary Pattern Rate- 9.5 kHZ
- DLP Digital Controller-DLPC900
- DLP PROM-DLPR900
- Wavelength Range- 400-700 nm
- Micromirror Array Size- 2560 x 1600
- Display Resolution- WQXGA
- Micromirror Array Diagonal- 0.9 inches
- Micromirror Pixel Pitch (...)
The TDP142 is a DisplayPortTM(DP) linear redriver that is able to snoop AUX and HPD signals. The device complies with the VESA DisplayPort standard Version 1.4, and supports a 1-4 lane Main Link interface signaling up to HBR3 (8.1 Gbps per lane). Additionally, this device is position independent. It (...)
- Plug and play design.
- Power the EVM by USB VBUS or 5- to 5.5-V DC IN through a power jack.
- Access the I2C bus through headers
- Configurable through dip Switches
Design tools & simulation
SCLJ018.ZIP (95 KB) - HSpice Model
SCLM008A.ZIP (44 KB) - IBIS Model
SCLM271.ZIP (7 KB) - PSpice Model
Isolated, Transformerless, Bipolar Supply for 24-Bit ADCs Reference Design
— This isolated, 3.65-mm thin reference design enables highly-integrated, bipolar input and high-performance solutions with a 24-bit delta-sigma analog-to-digital converter (ADC). Modern analog input modules need high performance in different aspects such as higher channel density at the same room (...)