For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARDS Download 10
EVALUATION BOARDS Download 5749
Flexible EVM designed to support any device that has a DCK, DCT, DCU, DRL, or DBV package in a 5 to 8 pin count.
- Board design allows for versatility in evaluation
- Supports a wide-range of logic devices
EVALUATION BOARDS Download 149
The DLP® LightCrafter™ 9000 is a high performance and highly flexible development kit for incorporating DLP technology into a wide variety light steering applications. This EVM is an easy path for solutions maximizing resolution, optical throughput and brightness.
At the heart of DLP LightCrafter 9000 (...)
- Development- LightCrafter 9000 EVM
- Maximum Bandwidth- >40 Gbps
- Maximum Binary Pattern Rate- 9.5 kHZ
- DLP Digital Controller-DLPC900
- DLP PROM-DLPR900
- Wavelength Range- 400-700 nm
- Micromirror Array Size- 2560 x 1600
- Display Resolution- WQXGA
- Micromirror Array Diagonal- 0.9 inches
- Micromirror Pixel Pitch (...)
SIMULATION MODELS Download
The TDP142 is a DisplayPortTM(DP) linear redriver that is able to snoop AUX and HPD signals. The device complies with the VESA DisplayPort standard Version 1.4, and supports a 1-4 lane Main Link interface signaling up to HBR3 (8.1 Gbps per lane). Additionally, this device is position independent. It (...)
- Plug and play design.
- Power the EVM by USB VBUS or 5- to 5.5-V DC IN through a power jack.
- Access the I2C bus through headers
- Configurable through dip Switches
SCLJ018.ZIP (95 KB) - HSpice Model SIMULATION MODELS Download
SCLM008A.ZIP (44 KB) - IBIS Model SIMULATION MODELS Download
SCLM271A.ZIP (6 KB) - PSpice Model REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
Isolated, Transformerless, Bipolar Supply for 24-Bit ADCs Reference Design
TIDA-01434 — This isolated, 3.65-mm thin reference design enables highly-integrated, bipolar input and high-performance solutions with a 24-bit delta-sigma analog-to-digital converter (ADC). Modern analog input modules need high performance in different aspects such as higher channel density at the same room (...)