For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARDS Download 149 EVALUATION BOARDS Download 99
The Cranking simulator generates preprogrammed cranking pulses, resembling typical pulse as seen on Car-Battery during cranking (e.g. during start-stop operation). Other pulses can be configured via source-code change, which makes it applicable for any supply-voltage profile in the range of 2.18V.
- 3 pre-programmed typical cranking pulses
- Other pulses individually programmable via firmware-change
- up to 50W output power
- Adjustable repetition rate
- Continuous or single-shot operation
SIMULATION MODELS Download
The Texas Instruments TPS43330EVM evaluation module (EVM) helps designers evaluate the operation and performance of the TPS43330 Low Iq, Single Boost, Dual Synchronous Buck Controller.
- Two Synchronous Buck Controllers
- One Pre-Boost Controller
- Input Range up to 40V, (transients up to 60V), Operation Down to 2V when Boost is enabled
- Low Power Mode Iq: 30uA (one Buck on), 35uA (two Bucks on)
- Low Shutdown Current Ish < 4uA
- Boost Output Selectable: 7V/10V/11V
- Programmable frequency and (...)
SLVM544.ZIP (7 KB) - IBIS Model SIMULATION MODELS Download
SLVM777B.ZIP (234 KB) - PSpice Model SIMULATION MODELS Download
SLVM823.TSC (197 KB) - TINA-TI Reference Design SIMULATION MODELS Download
SLVM824.TSC (143 KB) - TINA-TI Reference Design SIMULATION MODELS Download
SLVM825.ZIP (167 KB) - TINA-TI Spice Model SIMULATION MODELS Download
SLVM826.TSC (200 KB) - TINA-TI Reference Design CALCULATION TOOLS Download
SLVC528.ZIP (16 KB) REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
Automotive Power Supply
PMP7031 — PMP7031 is an automotive dual buck supply with a boost on the input, which enables working down to 3V. It has a low quiesecent current during shutdown and supports various functions needed in an automotive application.