For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARDS Download 75
APPLICATION SOFTWARE & FRAMEWORKS Download
The TPS548A20EVM-PWR737 evaluation module (EVM) uses the TPS548A20. The TPS548A20 is a D-CAP3™ mode, 15A synchronous buck converter with integrated MOSFETs. It provides a fixed 1.2V output at up to 15A from a 12V input bus.
- 15A DC Steady State Output Current
- Support pre-bias output voltage start-up
- Jumper for enable function
- Jumper for auto-skip and forced CCM selection
- Jumper for extra 5V input for further power-saving purpose
Digital Power Software FUSION_DIGITAL_POWER_DESIGNER — Fusion Digital Power™ is the Graphical User Interface (GUI) used to configure and monitor select Texas Instruments digital power controllers and sequencer/health monitors. The application uses the PMBus protocol to communicate with the device over serial bus by way of a TI USB adapter.
SIMULATION MODELS Download
Some of the tasks you can perform with the GUI include:
- Turn on or off the power supply output, either through the hardware control line or the PMBus OPERATION command
- Monitor real-time data. Items such as input voltage, output voltage, output current, temperature, and warnings/faults are continuously (...)
SLUM498.ZIP (117 KB) - PSpice Model SIMULATION TOOLS Download
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products