For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
The TPS548A20EVM-PWR737 evaluation module (EVM) uses the TPS548A20. The TPS548A20 is a D-CAP3™ mode, 15A synchronous buck converter with integrated MOSFETs. It provides a fixed 1.2V output at up to 15A from a 12V input bus.
- 15A DC Steady State Output Current
- Support pre-bias output voltage start-up
- Jumper for enable function
- Jumper for auto-skip and forced CCM selection
- Jumper for extra 5V input for further power-saving purpose
APPLICATION SOFTWARE & FRAMEWORKS
Digital Power Software
— Fusion Digital Power™ is the Graphical User Interface (GUI) used to configure and monitor select Texas Instruments digital power controllers and sequencer/health monitors. The application uses the PMBus protocol to communicate with the device over serial bus by way of a TI USB adapter.
Some of the tasks you can perform with the GUI include:
- Turn on or off the power supply output, either through the hardware control line or the PMBus OPERATION command
- Monitor real-time data. Items such as input voltage, output voltage, output current, temperature, and warnings/faults are continuously (...)
Design tools & simulation
SLUM498.ZIP (117 KB) - PSpice Model