For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download 49
SIMULATION MODEL Download
The Texas Instruments TPS560200EVM-537 evaluation module (EVM) helps design engineers evaluate the operation and performance of the TPS560200 Synchronous Step-Down Converter. The EVM comprises a nominal 12 V input, 1.05 V output synchronous buck converter. Output current is rated at 0.5 A. The input (...)
- 2-ms internal soft-start
- Wide Input Voltage Up to 18 V
- Integrated 0.95-Ω / 0.33-Ω Low-Side MOSFETs for 0.5A continuous output"
- Auto-skip Advanced Eco-Mode™ for high efficiency at light loads
SLVMBA4A.ZIP (115 KB) - PSpice Model SIMULATION TOOL Download
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products
Many TI reference designs include the TPS560200 Use our reference design selection tool to review and identify designs that best match your application and parameters.