For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARDS Download 49
SIMULATION TOOLS Download
The TPS61200EVM-179 is an evaluation module for the TPS61200 low input voltage synchronous boost converter. The TPS61200 provides a power supply solution for products powered by either a single-cell, two-cell, or three-cell alkaline, NiCd or NiMH, or one-cell Li-Ion or Li-polymer battery.
- Input voltage: 0.3 V to 5.5 V
- Startup into full load at 0.5 V input voltage
- Adjustable output voltage: 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- Switch current limit: 1.5 A (max)
- More than 90% efficiency at:
- 600 mA output current at 3.3 V (VIN ≥ 1.2 V)
- 600 mA output current at 5 V (VIN ≥ 3.3 V)
- Quiescent current: < 55 μA
- Package: 3x3 QFN
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
GERBER FILES Download
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products
SLVC123.ZIP (107 KB) REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
Current Controlled Boost/Buck-Boost for LED Drivers
PMP4640 — PMP4640 is a current controlled LED driver with an input voltage range of 1.8V to 5.5V. It is ideal for flashlight applications with 2 to 3 batteries. The output current is 600mA and the output voltage can vary in a broad range (5.5V max.).