For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download
SIMULATION MODEL Download
This 600W EVM was designed to demonstrate how the UCC28950 control IC, UCC27524A and UCC27714 gate drivers could be used in a phase shifted full bridge converter that achieves ZVS from 50 to 100% load.
- ZVS from 50 to 100% load
- Example of High efficiency design for 80 + Applications
- Burst mode/DCM Function to reduce no load power dissipation to meet green mode requirements
SLUM460.ZIP (43 KB) - PSpice Model SIMULATION MODEL Download
SLUM493.ZIP (19 KB) - TINA-TI Spice Model SIMULATION MODEL Download
SLUM494.TSC (201 KB) - TINA-TI Reference Design SIMULATION MODEL Download
SLUM636.ZIP (3 KB) - PSpice Model SIMULATION TOOL Download
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products
Many TI reference designs include the UCC27714 Use our reference design selection tool to review and identify designs that best match your application and parameters.