For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARDS Download 99
SIMULATION MODELS Download
The UCC28742EVM-001 is a 10-W evaluation module for evaluating an off-line adapter for USB applications. The EVM meets CoC tier 2 and DoE Level 6 efficiency and standby power requirements. It is intended for evaluation purposes and is not intended to be an end product. The UCC28742EVM-001 converts (...)
- Opto-coupled feedback for constant output voltage operation
- Brick-wall current limit, with +/- 5% accuracy, and timeout delay hiccup, over current protection.
- Enables +/- 1% output voltage regulation
- Resonant valley switching for reduced switching losses and high effiency
- Frequency dithering to reduce (...)
SLUJ001A.ZIP (840 KB) - SIMPLIS Model SIMULATION TOOLS Download
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
CALCULATION TOOLS Download
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products
SLUC652B.ZIP (301 KB)
Many TI reference designs include the UCC28742 Use our reference design selection tool to review and identify designs that best match your application and parameters.