For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARDS Download 49
SIMULATION MODELS Download
The UCC28881EVM-680 evaluation module (EVM) is an offline high-voltage buck-type power supply that provides 13 VDC at a maximum output of 225 mA. The input accepts a voltage range of 85 VAC to 265 VAC.
- Single 13V output
- No load to 225-mA load range
- Universal off-line input voltage range
- Overload and output short-circuit protection
- Controlled start up and restart after fault protection
SLUM501.ZIP (130 KB) - PSpice Model SIMULATION TOOLS Download
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
CALCULATION TOOLS Download
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products
SLUC626B.ZIP (174 KB)
Many TI reference designs include the UCC28881 Use our reference design selection tool to review and identify designs that best match your application and parameters.