|Package | PIN:||X2QFN (RUG) | 10|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
3,000 | LARGE T&R
Custom reel may be available
- Industry’s Lowest-Cost 12-Bit Delta-Sigma ADCs
- Ultra-Small X2QFN Package: 2 mm × 1.5 mm
- Highly Integrated:
- 4 Single-Ended or 2 Differential Inputs Make the TLA2024 theIndustry’s Highest Channel Density ADC (0.75 mm² per Channel)
- PGA (TLA2022 and TLA2024 Only)
- Voltage Reference
- Low Current Consumption: 150 µA
- Wide Supply Range: 2 V to 5.5 V
- Programmable Data Rate: 128 SPS to 3.3 kSPS
- I2C™ Compatible Interface:
- Supports Standard-Mode and Fast-Mode
- Three Pin-Selectable I2CAddresses
- Operating Temperature Range: –40°C to +85°C
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TLA2022IRUGR
The TLA2021, TLA2022, and TLA2024 devices (TLA202x) areeasy-to-use, low-power, 12-bitdelta-sigma (ΔΣ) analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) targeted for any type of system-monitoringapplications (such as supply or battery voltage supervision, current sensing, or temperaturemeasurements). Offered in an ultra-small, leadless, 10-pin X2QFN package, theTLA2021 and TLA2022 are single-channel ADCs while theTLA2024 features a flexible input multiplexer (MUX) with two differential orfour single-ended input measurement options.
The TLA202x integrate a voltage reference and oscillator.Additionally, the TLA2022 and TLA2024 include a programmable gain amplifier (PGA) withselectable input ranges from ±256 mV to ±6.144 V, enabling both large- and small-signalmeasurements.
The TLA202x communicate via anI2C-compatible interface and operate in either continuous or single-shotconversion mode. The devices automatically power down after one conversion in single-shotconversion mode, significantly reducing power consumption during idle periods.
All of these features, along with a wide operating supply voltage range, make theTLA202x suitable for power- and space-constrained, system-monitoringapplications.