Browse by category
Select by parametric specification
Featured precision ADCs
Precision ADCs for all your design needs
Process and generate higher-quality data with our ADCs, ensuring end-to-end accuracy in your application through lower noise, higher resolution and lower drift across wider temperature ranges.
Convert high-resolution data at low latency with our high-throughput, precision ADCs for a faster update rate and settling time to process more channels.
Maximize battery life with our low-power precision ADCs featuring flexible power-down modes, autonomous alarm monitoring with microcontroller wake-up and low-voltage operation.
Achieve smaller size or higher channel density, while maintaining high performance, with some of the world’s tiniest ADCs. Our small-size package options include X2SON and WCSP.
Discover featured applications
High resolution, simultaneous sampling ADCs for energy calculations in electricity metering.
Our high-accuracy simultaneous sampling ADCs are low power and come in very small packages. Use a precision ADC to gain flexibility in selecting the MCU while maintaining accurate energy consumption calculations.
- Reliable calculations: high dynamic range (100dB) allowing for best in class accuracy
- Enables efficient energy measurements: lower power consumption (3.3 mw)
- Maximize board space: small (3mm x 3mm) QFN packages available
Low noise, high precision ADCs to measure flow, temperature, and pressure in medical applications.
Use a Precision ADC with an integrated analog front-end and low-noise PGA to reduce signal chain complexity and size while measuring RTDs, thermocouples, thermistors, and bridge sensors in temperature and pressure sensing applications.
- Integrated analog front-end: reduce complexity of signal chain and size while maintaining precision
- Provide reliable patient diagnostic information: Low noise (19 nVRMS at Gain = 128) and high precision (24-bits)
Precision ADCs designed to deliver strong DC performance in sensing applications for common process variables.
Field transmitters monitor process variables including temperature, pressure, weight, and others common in factory automation & control. TI’s Field transmitter ADCs feature strong DC performance at room temperature, along with performance across a wide operating temperature, and low quiescent current.
- Flexibility in scaling power consumption and data-rate numbers: ADC power consumption scales linearly with data rate requirements of sensors.
- High performance delivered: High resolution (24-bits) along with low-power (280μA) and very small packages.