ADC3424 Quad-Channel, 12-Bit, 125-MSPS Analog-to-Digital Converter Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The ADC3424 EVM demonstrates the performance of a low power quad 125Msps 12 bit ADC. It includes the ADC3424 device and TI voltage regulators to provide the necessary voltages. The input for the ADC is connected to a transformer input which can be connected to a 50 ohm single ended signal source. The clock input is provided via a transformer input and can be connected to a 50 ohm single ended clock source. A SYSREF input is provided to allow complete system synchronization. Register access is provided through the on board USB connection and a GUI. For a complete evaluation system, TI also offers the TSW1400 data capture card and High Speed Data Converter Pro Software.
- Single 1.8V supply simplify power requirements
- Serial LVDS interface simplify digital interface and layout requirements
- On chip Dither to improve SFDR
- On chip Chopper to improve 1/f noise
- Input clock buffer with 1/2/4 divider to simplify clocking
- Pin compatibility between 12 and 14 bit versions
- Supports multi-chip synchronization