DLi kits for DLP® Discovery™ chipsets (DLPC410 with DLP7000, DLP7000UV, DLP9500 or DLP9500UV DMDs) support custom interface development for industrial and medical systems and instrumentation. Choose among kit options based on desired hardware and software support. DLi4120 kits include Optecks Light Animator™ software and ViALUX ALP-4.1 basic API. DLi4130 kits include Light Animator™ software, ALP-4.1 high speed controller suite, upgraded onboard RAM and an FPGA battery.
Refer to the ordering links below for a full list of product options.
- D4100 kits: Use with DLP Discovery Explorer GUI and DLPC410 API
- Light Animator software supports DLi4120 and DLi 4130 kits - create, manage and manipulate image sequences
- DLi4120 kits also supports:
- ALP-4.1 basic API – upload, sequence, control patterns and process commands
- Up to 300 Hz binary patterns
- DLi4130 kits also supports:
- ALP-4.1 high-speed controller suite: set bit depth, triggers, frame rate, pattern display time, and pattern looping and LED parameters
- Up to 22.7 kHz binary/290 Hz 8-bit grayscale patterns
- 4GB RAM and FPGA battery for extended pattern storage