The SimpleLink hardware design review process provides a way to get in touch, one-on-one, with a subject matter expert that can help review your design and provide valuable feedback. A simple 3-step process for requesting a review as well as links to relevant technical documentation and resources can be found here.
Step 1: Before requesting a review, it is important to review the technical documentation and design & development resources available on the corresponding product page (see CC2xxx product page links below)
Step 2: Download and fill out the Hardware Design Review Request Form
Step 3: Email the completed Hardware Design Review Request Form AND the required documents to: email@example.com
General design questions should be posted on our E2E forum before requesting a 2.4GHz hardware design review.
Please make sure you have the following required documents ready to send along with the Hardware Design Review Request Form:
- Confirmation that all hardware documents available from the product page have been reviewed, such as data sheets, design guides, user's guides and other hardware resources
- A portable document format (PDF) version of the schematic is available for review
- The bill of materials (BOM) is available for review
- Stack-up details are available for review
- Gerber files of the board design (with part placement and reference designators) are available for review
- For more complex board we may also request the actual design database (such as Cadence or Altium)
Note: If you are not able to provide such information, please direct general inquiries to our E2E forum.
The 2.4GHz hardware design review process should be used for the following CC2xxx products:
- CC2500, CC2510, CC2510F8, CC2511
- CC2520, CC2530, CC2531, CC2533, CC2538
- CC2540, CC2540T
- CC2541, CC2541-Q1
- CC2543, CC2544, CC2545
- CC2590, CC2592, CC2620,
- CC2640, CC2640R2F, CC2640R2F-Q1, CC2642R
- CC2652P, CC2652R, CC2652RB