Driving and protection evaluation board for SiC and IGBT transistors and power modules
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- UCC217xx Family Driving and Protecting SiC and IGBT Power Modules and Transistor (Rev. A)
(PDF 7231 KB)
30 Apr 2019
The UCC21750QDWEVM-025 is a compact, single channel isolated gate driver board providing drive, bias voltages, desat feature based protection and diagnostic needed for SiC MOSFET and Si IGBT Power Modules housed in 150 x 62 x 17 mm and 106 x 62 x 30 mm packages. This TI EVM is based on 5.7-kVrms reinforced isolation drivers UCC21750 in SOIC-16DW package with 8.0 mm creepage and clearance. The EVM includes SN6505B based isolated DC-DC transformer bias supplies.
- 10-A peak, split output drive current with programmable drive voltages
- Two 5.7-kVrms reinforced isolated channels to support up to 1700 V input rail
- Short circuit protection using desat signal with soft turn OFF and Miller clamp with internal FET
- Robust noise-immune solution with CMTI > 100 V/ns