Select a version
MSPM0 Software Development Kit (SDK)
Select a version
MSPM0 SDK for Windows
MSPM0 SDK for Linux
MSPM0 SDK for macOS
Arm Cortex-M0+ MCUs
MSPM0L1306 LaunchPad™ development kit for 32-MHz Arm® Cortex®-M0+ MCU
The MSPM0 SDK delivers components that enable engineers to develop applications on Texas Instruments MSPM0 microcontroller devices. The product is comprised of multiple software components and more than 150 examples of how to use these components together. In addition, examples are provided to demonstrate the use of each functional area and each supported device and as a starting point for your own projects.
Note: This MSPM0 SDK is only intended to be used for production silicon and not with early experimental samples. See FAQ for more information.
The MSPM0 SDK includes support for FreeRTOS and a wide variety of middleware and drivers, including:
- Support for MSPM0L11xx/L13xx and MSPM0G1x0x/G3x0x (production samples only)
- DriverLib with optimized footprint and performance
- Motor control examples for stepper and brushed motors
- EEPROM emulation library
- IQMath for fixed point math
- Boot Image Manager to add secure booting features
- and more...
The MSPM0 MCU portfolio offers a single development environment that delivers flexible hardware, software and tool options for customers developing applications. A one-time investment with the MSPM0 software development kit (SDK) allows you create portable and modular code, opening the door to create unlimited applications.
- Patch release of the MSPM0 SDK
- Includes more validated examples and drivers for MSPM0G1x0x/G3x0x
- Various updates, bug fixes, and enhancements. Refer to the Release Notes for more details