Optimized for the IoT with low power and advanced security features
Easily connect to the cloud with our CERTIFIED® single-chip, Arm® Cortex®-M4 wireless MCUs, SoCs and network processors. This all-in-one portfolio of devices enables a new world of connected applications that demand low-power consumption with the added flexibility of cloud integration, advanced security features, and support for dual-band (2.4 and 5-GHz) networks. Supporting 2.4 and 5-GHz bands provides more channels, along with the flexibility to unload traffic in 2.4-GHz congested environments.
Industry’s first Arm® Cortex®-M4, dual-core wireless microcontroller (system on chip).
- Application dedicated 256 KB RAM
- 1 MB application-dedicated flash available
- Enhanced security capabilities
- Optimized for low power
- Easy to design with QFN package
Wi-Fi network processors
Low-power network processor that handles all Wi-Fi and internet connection networking.
- Easily connect and control with MCU of choice
- Embedded TCP/IP and SSL/TLS stacks
- Built-in HTTP server and crypto engine
Accelerate design cycles with certified wireless MCU and network processor modules.
- FCC, IC, TELEC, SRRC and RED (CE) certified
- Pin-to-pin compatible single chip
- Enhanced security features
- Available with or without antenna
Comprehensive end-to-end security
Our Wi-Fi devices offer a wide range of built-in security features, without any processing burden on the main MCU, allowing you to create highly secure wireless and cloud connected applications.
These integrated security features are made available through an ecosystem that incorporates simple and concise APIs, tools, and documentation.
The CC3235 devices are FIPS 140-2 Level 1, as validated by NIST (the National Institute of Standards and Technology). Design your application with CC3x35 and claim "FIPS Inside" to portray a high level of security.
- File encryption
- File authentication
- Access control
- SW tamper detection
Protect software IP
- Clone protection
- Secured programming
- Secure file system
- Secure boot
Over the air update
- Secure content delivery
- Certificate catalog store
- Bundle protection
- Reset to factory default
- Hardware device identity
- Secure sockets
- Domain name verification
- Our root of trust public key
Smart low-power Wi-Fi devices for the IoT
- Unique network learning algorithm with real time power optimization
- Extend battery life multiple years with just 2-AA batteries
Switchable power profiles
- Wake up host from network activity
- 120 µA low power deep sleep (LPDS) mode while maintaining connection
- Set the desired sleep time between beacons using the LSI policy
- Wake up network processor from host when ready to transmit data
- 4.5 µA hibernate mode
- Conserve more power by disconnecting from the server and entering hibernate mode in between transactions
- Wake up to send customized packets periodically without connecting to AP
- 4.5 µA - Hibernate mode or 1 uA shutdown mode
- Fast sequence of wake up, transmit and re-hibernate
Dual-band support for SimpleLink Wi-Fi
Our new dual-band Wi-Fi devices provide high performance dual-band (2.4 and 5-GHz), which allow networks to be overlaid more easily.
- Enable coexistence with 2.4GHz radios while maintaining low-power consumption
- Enhanced system security with FIPS 140-2 level 1 validated by NIST
- Include a regulatory certified module that integrates the entire front-end filtering for ease of use in design
Simple development with Wi-Fi ICs & modules
Ramp to production in 6 months with pin-to-pin compatible devices, leveraging the innovative SimpleLink MCU Platform.
- Proven interoperability with more than 200 access points
- FCC, IC, TELEC, SRRC and CE certified modules
- Common core SimpleLink SDK with 100% code portability across the SimpleLink devices
- Code examples & reference designs
- Coexistence with other 2.4GHz radios
IoT cloud partners
Our SimpleLink Wi-Fi SoC products enable you to quickly and reliably connect to the cloud utilizing a variety of qualified software solutions
This allows yous to focus on designing differentiated applications for everyday users, saving time, effort and cost during development
Select a cloud partner to learn more and get started today
Featured Wi-Fi applications
Low power smart thermostat with sensors to enable secure remote monitoring and cloud connectivity.
Create and manage electronic key access at any time, anywhere with fast connection to the cloud.