|THERMAL METRICS(1)||°C/W(2)(3)||AIR FLOW (m/s)(4)|
(2) °C/W = degrees Celsius per watt.
These values are based on a JEDEC-defined 2S2P system (with the exception of the Theta JC [RΘJC
] value, which is based on a JEDEC-defined 1S0P system) and will change based on environment as well as application. For more information, see these EIA/JEDEC standards:
- JESD51-2, Integrated Circuits Thermal Test Method Environmental Conditions - Natural Convection (Still Air)
- JESD51-3, Low Effective Thermal Conductivity Test Board for Leaded Surface Mount Packages
- JESD51-7, High Effective Thermal Conductivity Test Board for Leaded Surface Mount Packages
- JESD51-9, Test Boards for Area Array Surface Mount Package Thermal Measurements
Power dissipation of 2 W and an ambient temperature of 70°C is assumed.
(4) m/s = meters per second.