An example of the default Process Flow available for the TAS576xM in the PurePath Console target is shown below:
This process flow has from input to output:
• Volume block, from -110 db to +6 dB with 0.5 dB steps, including a fixed gain block of 0dB to 12 dB gain
• monobass mixer – mixes the bass into mono below the set frequency, useful for systems where left and right speaker shares the same cabinet volume, bypassed when not needed.
• 10 Biquads for filtering and EQ. The PPC GUI have an advanced biquad control where various filter and eq options can be set and controlled.
• SmartAmp block, containing all the blocks for bass Q compensation, bass alignment, excursion control and power limited
• Digital monitor output enabled on GPIO3