If the screen shown in Figure 4-19 appears, use the following steps (one time) to install an unsigned driver.
- Click Start and select Settings
- Click Update and Security
- Click Recovery
- Click Restart Now under Advanced Start-up
- Click Troubleshoot
- Select Advanced Options
- Select Start-up Settings
- Click Restart
- On the Start-up Settings screen, press F7 during reboot to disable driver signature enforcement. The host computer restarts.
- Repeat the entire re-installation process
- A message appears informing that installing the .NET Framework failed. Close that window and continue.
- Double-click Install unsigned drivers
After restarting a second time, the host computer resets. The reset requires all drivers to be digitally signed the next time a default installation executes, unless these steps are repeated.
Figure 4-19 Setup Screen 19