Industry-leading processor portfolio, along with comprehensive hardware and software
Our processors enable real-time communication, analytics and features for functional safety and security through optimal integration that helps you meet cost and performance requirements for a variety of applications. Our unified software development kits let you migrate and reuse designs across a family of devices to protect future investments.
Our diverse portfolio of Arm®-based processors ranges from low-cost, single-core processors to high-performance, purpose-built system-on-chip (SoC) devices with integrated features for networking, multimedia and vision analytics.
Our scalable portfolio of digital signal processors (DSPs) devices features a broad selection from low-power, single-core DSPs to high-performance, multi-core DSPs which covers a variety of applications including audio and aerospace and defense.
Find a processor that best fits your design needs
Don't sacrifice power or cost for high-speed AI
Use purpose-built computer vision and deep learning accelerators to increase inference performance while reducing system power and cost.
Leverage purpose-built accelerators for:
- Vision, depth and motion processing
- Machine learning and deep learning
- Video encoding and decoding
Find the right processor for your design
Great product design starts with a great processor. With our large portfolio of application processors, you'll never have to settle for something that's just adequate.
Our processor on-chip features include:
- Real-time networking with certified industrial protocols.
- Secure boot and cryptographic accelerators.
- High-speed input/outputs.
- Real-time microcontrollers (MCUs) for functional safety requirements up to safety integrity level (SIL) 3 and automotive safety integrity level (ASIL) D.