Buck-boost, inverting, or split-rail converter
Efficient and small buck-boost, inverting, or split-rail solutions with an integrated switch
Our buck-boost, inverting, and split-rail converters integrate FETs to reduce component count in your system and simplify your board design. For applications supplied by batteries, fixed rails or other voltage sources, we offer solutions to regulate the rails in your system or get the maximum life out of your battery.
Efficient, easy-to-use, and small converters generate a regulated output voltage from a higher or lower input voltage.
- Basic Calculations of a 4 Switch Buck-Boost Power Stage (Rev. B) (PDF, 400KB)
- Basic calculation of an inverting buck-boost power stage (Rev. A) (PDF, 431KB)
- Different methods to drive LEDs using TPS63xxx buck-boost converters (Rev. B) (PDF, 86KB)
- Extending the Soft Start Time in the TPS63010 Buck-Boost Converter (PDF, 262KB)
- Low-power TEC driver (PDF, 75KB)