For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARDS Download
EVALUATION BOARDS Download 99
The Texas Instruments LM5023-2NBEVM evaluation module (EVM) is a fully assembled and tested circuit for evaluating the LM5023 AC-DC Quasi-Resonant Current Mode PWM Controller. This is a 65W evaluation modules for off-line notebook adapter applications.
- Standby power <30mW
- Output voltage regulation <1%
- Efficiency >88%
EVALUATION BOARDS Download 49
This is a high efficiency 65W AC/DC design using UCC24630 Synchronous Rectification Controller for a Universal input (85Vac to 265Vac) to 19.5V @3.33A output exceeding CoC-5 Tier2 and DOE Level VI performance requirements for external power supplies.
- 91.49% @115V AC, 89.81% @230V AC 4-point average efficiency
- 83.14% @120V AC, 82.24% @230V AC 10% load efficiency
- 59mW No load Power consumption at 230V AC
- Fast turn-on time
- <80mV output voltage ripple
- AC line input UVLO protection
SIMULATION MODELS Download
The UCC28740EVM-525 evaluation module is a 10W off-line discontinuous mode (DCM) flyback converter that provides constant-voltage (CV) and constant-current (CC) output regulation. It uses optical coupler feedback for tight voltage regulation and improved the transient response to large load steps (...)
- Universal AC input, 5V/2.1A output
- <20mW no load power
- Avg. efficiency > 80%
- Opto-Coupled Feedback for Constant Voltage Regulation and Fast Dynamic Response
- Primary Side Control for Tight Constant Current Performance (± 5% Output Current Regulation)
- Internal 700V Start-Up Switch to Start up the Supply (...)
SNVM463A.ZIP (46 KB) - PSpice Model SIMULATION MODELS Download
SNVM471.TSC (1447 KB) - TINA-TI Reference Design SIMULATION MODELS Download
SNVM472.ZIP (23 KB) - TINA-TI Spice Model
Many TI reference designs include the LM5023 Use our reference design selection tool to review and identify designs that best match your application and parameters.