For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARDS Download 199
SIMULATION MODELS Download
The LM5046 evaluation board is designed to provide the design engineer with a fully functional power converter based on the phase-shifted full-bridge topology to evaluate the LM5046 PWM controller. The evaluation board is provided in an industry standard quarter brick footprint.
SNVM008A.ZIP (99 KB) - PSpice Model SIMULATION MODELS Download
SNVMAY9.ZIP (90 KB) - TINA-TI Reference Design SIMULATION TOOLS Download
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
CALCULATION TOOLS Download
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products
SLUC500.ZIP (570 KB)