For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download 49
SIMULATION TOOL Download
The LM76005QEVM evaluation module (EVM) is a fully assembled and tested circuit for evaluating the LM76005 and LM76005-Q1 synchronous step-down converters. The EVM operates from an 3.5-V to 60-V input and provides a 3.3-V or 5-V output at 5 A.
- EMI enhanced QFN package
- Thermally optimized for high power density
- Small solution size with low BOM count
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products