For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARDS Download 49
SIMULATION TOOLS Download
This board is designed to enable the evaluation of the LP38513S-1.8 Voltage Regulator. Each board is assembled and tested in the factory. This evaluation board has the TO-263 5âlead package mounted.
- Conversions from 2.5V rail to 1.8V
- Stable with ceramic capacitors
- Low ground pin current
- Load regulation of 0.1% for 10 mA to 3A load current
- 60 µA typical quiescent current in shutdown mode
- Guaranteed output current of 3A
- Available in TO220-5 and TO263-5 packages
- Guaranteed VOUT accuracy of ±2.6% with TJ (...)
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products
50-Ohm 2-GHz Oscilloscope Front-end Reference Design REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
TIDA-00826 — This reference design is part of an analog front-end for 50Ω-input oscilloscope application. System designers can readily use this evaluation platform to process input signals from DC to 2 GHz in both frequency-domain and time-domain applications.
Clocking Solution Reference Design for GSPS ADCs
TIDA-00359 — Low cost, high performance clocking solution for GSPS data converters. This reference design discusses the use of a TRF3765, a low noise frequency synthesizer, generating the sampling clock for a 4 GSPS analog-to-digital converter (ADC12J4000). Experiments demonstrate data sheet comparable SNR and (...)