For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
The evaluation module (EVM), featuring the SN6505A transformer driver, also contains a small form-factor transformer, simple rectifier circuit, and voltage regulator that can be used to simulate a complete isolated power-supply system suitable for many applications.
- Low-noise 1-A transformer driver for isolated power supplies, 160-kHz internal clock
- 5-V input, 5-V output isolated power
- Simple rectifier circuit along with low droput (LDO) regulator gives rectified voltage of 5 V
- Provision for feeding external clock to the device
- EVM tested for device functionality (...)
Design tools & simulation
SLLM293.ZIP (11 KB) - IBIS Model
SLLM302.ZIP (134 KB) - PSpice Model
SPICE-based analog simulation program
— TINA-TI provides all the conventional DC, transient and frequency domain analysis of SPICE and much more. TINA has extensive post-processing capability that allows you to format results the way you want them. Virtual instruments allow you to select input waveforms and probe circuit nodes voltages (...)