For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download 49
EVALUATION BOARD Download 149
The TPS54531EVM-530 is a fully assembled and tested circuit for evaluating the TPS54531 synchronous step-down SWIFT™ converter. The EVM converts a 8-V to 28-V input voltage to a regulated 5-V output voltage that delivers up to 5 A and 95.3% efficiency.
- 8-V to 28-V input voltage range
- 95.3% efficiency (VIN = 8 V, IO = 0.7 A)
- High efficiency at light loads with pulse-skipping eco-mode
- Integrated 80-mΩ high-side MOSFET supports up to 5-A continuous output current
SIMULATION MODEL Download
The USB-PD-CHG-EVM-01 evaluation module (EVM) is used to evaluate the BQ25792 device and TPS25750 device together. The BQ25792 is an integrated switched-mode buck-boost battery charge management device in HOTROD (QFN) package, intended for 1- to 4-series cell Li-ion and Li-polymer batteries from (...)
- Easily evaluate the combination of a high-efficiency 5-A switch-mode buck-boost charger and USB Type-C and PD Controller with integrated switches.
- Use of Aardvark™ connector to change the PD controller flash settings to meet the user's desired configuration.
- Use of onboard internal I2C lines between (...)
SLVM872A.ZIP (309 KB) - PSpice Model SIMULATION TOOL Download
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
REFERENCE DESIGNS Download REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products
Industrial gigabit Ethernet PHY reference design REFERENCE DESIGNS Download REFERENCE DESIGNS Download REFERENCE DESIGNS Download REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
TIDA-010010 — PLC applications require high speed gigabit Ethernet interface. This can be realized using our reference design which implements the DP83867IR industrial gigabit Ethernet physical layer transceiver to the gigabit Ethernet MAC peripheral block inside the Sitara™ AM5728 processor.