For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download 199
EVALUATION BOARD Download 699
The TRF3722EVM is the evaluation module (EVM) designed for testing the performance of the TRF3722 high-performance, quadrature modulator with integrated PLL and VCO. The TRF3722 is a direct up-conversion RF device which integrates a highly-linear, low-noise IQ modulator and a wideband (...)
- The TRF3722EVM comes configured for differential I/Q input signals via four SMA connectors.
- There is an on board SMA connector which is used to monitor the RF output signal from the quadrature modulator.
- The LO signal is provided either internally (on-chip) or externally through an SMA connector.
- The (...)
GUI FOR EVALUATION MODULE (EVM) Download
The TSW38J84EVM Evaluation Module is an evaluation board that allows system designers to evaluate the performance of Texas Instruments' dual transmit signal chain consisting of the DAC38J84, TRF3722, TRF3705, and the LMK04828. For ease of use as a complete dual RF transmit solution the TSW38J84EVM (...)
- Complete bits-to-RF dual transmit signal chain solution utilizing the JESD204B interface
- TRF3722 integrated modulator and RF synthesizer reduces solution size and simplifies layout
- Enables evaluation of RF performance of both TRF3722 and TRF3705 modulators
- Includes LMK04828 for onboard clock generation (...)
SLAC661.ZIP (182158 KB) GUI FOR EVALUATION MODULE (EVM) Download
SLOC306.ZIP (120791 KB) SIMULATION MODEL Download
SLWM004.ZIP (20 KB) - S-Parameter Model CALCULATION TOOL Download
Loop Filter Calculation Tool
LOOP_FILTER-CALC — The Loop Calculator tool calculates component values for PLL loop filter design. The tool calculates component values based on system performance specifications provided by the user.
REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
- Supports integer or fractional PLL modes
- Plots open and closed loop gain and phase margin
- Plots PLL phase noise
- Supports user defined component values for gain, phase, and phase noise plots
- Support for Windows 7 or Windows XP (SP 2 is recommended)
1-GHz Bandwidth Dual Channel Transmitter up to 4-GHz Reference Design
TIDA-00409 — The TSW38J84 EVM reference design provides a platform to demonstrate a wideband dual transmit solution that incorporates an integrated LO. The reference design utilizes the 2.5 GSPS DAC38J84 device with the high performance modulators: TRF3722 (including integrated PLL/VCO) and TRF3705. The (...)