For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download 99
SIMULATION MODEL Download
The UCC28600 evaluation module (UCC28600EVM-65W) is a 65 W off-line quasi-resonant flyback converter providing an 18 V regulated output at 3.6 A of load current, operating from a universal ac input between 85 Vac and 265 Vac with a frequency range of 47 Hz to 63 Hz.
The EVM uses the UCC28600 quasi-resonant (...)
- Regulated 18 V and 65 W dc output
- Universal off-line input voltage 85 Vac to 265 Vac
- Meets EPA Energy Star™ efficiency requirements and standby power requirements
- Power tunr-on time less than 3 seconds
- Input power less than 1 W at 0.5 W output
- Prebias load turn-on with prebias voltage from 0% to 95% of (...)
SLUM536.ZIP (16 KB) - PSpice Model SIMULATION MODEL Download
SLUM607.ZIP (27 KB) - TINA-TI Spice Model SIMULATION MODEL Download
SLUM608.TSC (5529 KB) - TINA-TI Reference Design CALCULATION TOOL Download
SLVC104J.ZIP (230 KB)
Many TI reference designs include the UCC28600 Use our reference design selection tool to review and identify designs that best match your application and parameters.