|Package | Pins||SOT-SC70 (DCK) | 5|
|Operating temperature range (℃)||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
3,000 | LARGE T&R
Custom reel may be available
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to +125°C AmbientOperating Temperature Range
- Device Human-Body Model (HBM)ESD Classification Level 2
- Device Charged-Device Model(CDM) ESD Classification Level C5
- Available in the small 1.45-mm2
package (DRY) With 0.5-mm Pitch
- Supports 5-V VCC Operation
- Over-voltage tolerant inputs accept
voltages to 5.5 V
- Provides down translation to VCC
- Max tpd of 3.7 ns at 3.3 V
- Low power consumption, 10-µA Max ICC
- ±24-mA Output drive at 3.3 V
- Ioff supports live insertion, partial-power-down mode, and back-drive protection
- Latch-up performance exceeds 100 mA
Per JESD 78, Class II
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
This bus buffer gate is designed for 1.65-V to 5.5-V VCCoperation.
The SN74LVC1G125-Q1 device is a single line driver with a 3-state output. The output isdisabled when the output-enable (OE) input is high.
The CMOS device has high output drive while maintaining low static power dissipation overa broad VCC operating range.
The SN74LVC1G125-Q1 device is available in a variety of packages including the small DRYpackage with a body size of 1.45 mm × 1.00 mm.