|Package | PIN:||X2SON (DPW) | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Up and Down Translation across 1.65 V to 3.6 V
- Operating Temperature: –40°C to +125°C
- Maximum Quiescent Current (ICCA + ICCB) of 14 µA (125°C Maximum)
- Up to 100 Mbps support across the full supply range
- VCC Isolation Feature
- If Either VCC Input is Below 100 mV, the output becomesHigh-Impedance
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human Body Model
- 1000-V Charged-DeviceModel
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments 2N7001TDPWR
The 2N7001T is a single-bitbuffered voltage signal converter that uses two separate configurable power-supply rails to up ordown translate a unidirectional signal. The device is operational with bothVCCA and VCCB supplies down to 1.65 V and up to 3.60V. VCCA defines the input threshold voltage on the A input.VCCB defines the output drive voltage on the B output.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using theIoff current. The Ioff protection circuitry ensuresthat no excessive current is drawn from or to an input, output, or combined I/O that is biased to aspecific voltage while the device is powered down.
The VCC isolation feature ensures that if eitherVCCA or VCCB is less than 100 mV, the output port (B)enters a high-impedance state.