|Package | PIN:||VQFN (RGC) | 64|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Ultralow Power With Single 1.8-V Supply, CMOS
- 183 mW Total Power at 65 MSPS
- 277 mW Total Power at 125 MSPS
- 332 mW Total Power at 160 MSPS
- High Dynamic Performance:
- 88-dBc SFDR at 170 MHz
- 71.4-dBFS SNR at 170 MHz
- Crosstalk: > 90 dB at 185 MHz
- Programmable Gain up to 6 dB for SNR/SFDR
- DC Offset Correction
- Output Interface Options:
- 1.8-V parallel CMOS Interface
- Double Data Rate (DDR) LVDS With
- Standard Swing: 350 mV
- Low Swing: 200 mV
- Supports Low Input Clock Amplitude Down to
- Package: VQFN-64 (9.00 mm × 9.00 mm)
Texas Instruments ADS4242IRGCT
The ADS424x and ADS422x family of devices are low-speed variants of the ADS42xx ultralow-power family of dual-channel, 14-bit/12-bit analog-to-digital converters (ADCs). Innovative design techniques are used to achieve high-dynamic performance, while consuming extremely low power with 1.8-V supply. This topology makes the ADS424x/422x well-suited for multi-carrier, wide-bandwidth communications applications.
The ADS424x/422x have gain options that can be used to improve SFDR performance at lower full-scale input ranges. These devices include a dc offset correction loop that can be used to cancel the ADC offset. Both DDR (double data rate) LVDS and parallel CMOS digital output interfaces are available in a compact VQFN-64 package.
The devices include internal references while the traditional reference pins and associated decoupling capacitors have been eliminated. All devices are specified over the industrial temperature range (–40°C to 85°C).