|Package | PIN:||DSBGA (YZP) | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Available in the Texas Instruments
- Supports 5-V VCC operation
- Inputs accept voltages to 5.5 V
- Max tpd of 6 ns at 3.3 V
- Low power consumption, 10-µA Maximum ICC
- ±24-mA Output drive at 3.3 V
- Typical VOLP (Output ground bounce)
<0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Typical VOHV (Output VOH undershoot)
>2 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Ioff Supports live insertion, partial-power-down mode, and back-drive protection
- Can be used as a down translator to translate inputs from a maximum of 5.5 V down
to the VCC Level
- Latch-up performance exceeds 100 mA per
JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Protection exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human body model (A114-A)
- 1000-V Charged-device model (C101)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments SN74LVC2G157YZPR
This single 2-line to 1-line data selector multiplexer is designed for 1.65-V to 5.5-VVCC operation.
The SN74LVC2G157 device features a common strobe (G) input. Whenthe strobe is high, Y is low and Y is high. When the strobe is low, a singlebit is selected from one of two sources and is routed to the outputs. The device provides true andcomplementary data.
NanoFree™ package technology is a major breakthrough in IC packaging concepts, using thedie as the package.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications usingIoff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs,preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.