DS125DF410EVM: 9.8 to 12.5 Gbps Quad Channel Retimer with Adaptive EQ, CDR and DFE Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The DS125DF410EVM evaluation board lets you examine the advanced signal conditioning capabilities of the DS125DF410 and DS125RT410 devices using SMAs. The board is controlled by a PC using a USB port and the SigCon Architect GUI.
To use the SigCon Architect GUI to control the device, use the DPS-DONGLE-EVM board to interface the USB port of the PC to the SMBus pins on board the evaluation board. This DPS-DONGLE-EVM adapter board is not included with the DS125DF410EVM.
- Each channel independently locks to 9.8 to 12.5 Gbps and sub-multiples of the data rates
- Lock time operation (typically under 15 ms)
- Low latency (300 ps)
- Adjustable transmit VOD: 600 to 1300 mVp-p
- Adjustable transmit de-emphasis to -12 dB
- Typical power dissipation (EQ+DFE+CDR+DE): 180 mW per channel
- Programmable output polarity inversion
- Input signal detection, CDR lock detection or indicator
- On-chip eye monitor (EOM), PRBS generator