For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
CALCULATION TOOLS Download TI 15.4 Stack Power Calculator
15.4-STACK-CALC — This tool is used to allow SimpleLink TI 15.4 Stack Software users to analyze system power profile for a sleepy network device. This calculator enables the user to assess the potential system battery life and determine how to optimize battery life through configuring system settings, stack (...)
CALCULATION TOOLS Download
- Power calculator for TI devices using the SimpleLink 15.4 stack
SMARTRFTM-STUDIO — SmartRF™ Studio is a Windows application that can be used to evaluate and configure Low Power RF devices from Texas Instruments. The application helps designers of RF systems to easily evaluate the radio at an early stage in the design process. It is especially useful for generation of (...)
DESIGN TOOLS Download
- Link tests. Send and Receive packets between nodes.
- Antenna and radiation tests. Set the radio in continuous wave TX and RX states.
- A set of recommended/typical register settings for all devices.
- Read and write individual RF registers.
- Execute individual commands to control the radio.
- Detailed (...)
Hardware design reviews for SimpleLink™ CC1xxx devices SIMPLELINK-SUB1GHZ-DESIGN-REVIEWS — To get started with the SimpleLink™ Sub-1GHz hardware design review process:
- Step 1: Before requesting a review, it is important that to review the technical documentation and design & development resources available on the corresponding product page (see CC1xxx product page links below).
- Step 2: Fill (...)