For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
CODE EXAMPLES & DEMOS
SWRC085B.ZIP (285 KB)
CODE EXAMPLES & DEMOS
SWRC117.ZIP (546 KB)
Debugger and Programmer for RF System-on-Chips
— The CC Debugger is a small programmer and debugger for the TI Low Power RF System-on-Chips. It can be used together with IAR Embedded Workbench for 8051 (version 7.51A or later) for debugging and SmartRF Flash Programmer for flash programming. The CC Debugger can also be used for controlling (...)
DRIVERS & LIBRARIES
Contents in the box:
- CC Debugger
- Mini USB cable
- 10-pin flat cable with 2x5 2.54mm connector
- 10-pin flat cable with 2x5 1.27mm connector
- Converter board 2.54mm-1.27mm connector
CC-Debugger can be used to program and debug the following 8051-based system-on-chips from Texas Instruments:
SimpliciTI Compliant Protocol Stack
— SimpliciTI is a simple low-power RF network protocol aimed at small RF networks. Such networks typically contain battery operated devices which require long battery life, low data rate and low duty cycle and have a limited number of nodes talking directly to each other or through an access point or (...)
- Low power - A TI proprietary low-power network protocol
- Direct device-to-device communication
- Simple star with access point for store and forward to end device
- Range extenders to increase range to 4 hops
- Simple - Utilizes a 5 command API
- Low data rate and low duty cycle
- Application (...)
SWRC088C.ZIP (1316 KB)
Design tools & simulation
TI 15.4 Stack Power Calculator
— This tool is used to allow SimpleLink TI 15.4 Stack Software users to analyze system power profile for a sleepy network device. This calculator enables the user to assess the potential system battery life and determine how to optimize battery life through configuring system settings, stack (...)
- Power calculator for TI devices using the SimpleLink 15.4 stack
Third party wireless module search tool
— Engineers looking to incorporate wireless connectivity technology into their IoT design can use the third party wireless module search tool to identify products that meet their end equipment specifications, procure production ready wireless modules, and help accelerate their development and time to (...)
- Based on our TI wireless technology supporting Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth®, Zigbee®, Sub-1 GHz, Sigfox, 2.4 GHz ,multi-band connectivity and more
- Integrates clocks, SPI flash and passive components
- Years of successful collaboration
- Includes hardware customization, software integration and cloud services
- Links to (...)
SmartRF Protocol Packet Sniffer
SmartRF Packet Sniffer 2
SmartRF Packet Sniffer 2 includes software and firmware to capture and display over-the-air packets. The capture device is connected to the PC via USB. SmartRF Packet Sniffer 2 supports the CC13xx and CC26xx family of devices as capture device and uses Wireshark for packet (...)
— SmartRF™ Studio is a Windows application that can be used to evaluate and configure Low Power RF devices from Texas Instruments. The application helps designers of RF systems to easily evaluate the radio at an early stage in the design process. It is especially useful for generation of (...)
- Link tests. Send and Receive packets between nodes.
- Antenna and radiation tests. Set the radio in continuous wave TX and RX states.
- A set of recommended/typical register settings for all devices.
- Read and write individual RF registers.
- Execute individual commands to control the radio.
- Detailed (...)
Hardware design reviews for SimpleLink™ CC1xxx devices
— To get started with the SimpleLink™ Sub-1GHz hardware design review process:
- Step 1: Before requesting a review, it is important that to review the technical documentation and design & development resources available on the corresponding product page (see CC1xxx product page links below).
- Step 2: Fill (...)