Browse by category
Get to know the Wi-Fi portfolio
Why choose TI Wi-Fi
Robust Wi-Fi radio with consistent performance across 220+ access points worldwide. Our Wi-Fi technology works, anywhere and anytime.
Our Wi-Fi devices offer the latest built-in security features like WPA3 and FIPS validation that let you implement the desired security measures for cloud-connected applications.
Meet the toughest of power requirements with configurable power profiles and a unique low-power network learning algorithm to enable years of battery lifetime.
Enable a wide range of use-cases with capabilities like Wi-Fi + Bluetooth coexistence, Mesh (802.11s), roaming, multi-role (AP, STA and P2P) on multiple channels as well as 2x2 MIMO and MRC.
Discover featured applications
Add reliable and secure Wi-Fi cloud connectivity to a wide range of low-power building automation products.
With more than 20 years of experience developing Wi-Fi devices, TI helps:
- Create cloud-connected HVAC systems that link a variety of sensors for efficient monitoring and control.
- Enable low-power indoor or outdoor video cameras that securely stream HD video and audio for increased peace of mind.
- Develop Wi-Fi(r) door locks optimized for battery life that can be securely accessed through the cloud.
Achieve local and cloud connectivity for efficient energy management in EV chargers using scalable TI Wi-Fi connectivity.
TI Wi-Fi connectivity features a scalable and feature-rich portfolio for EV charging infrastructure.
- Enhance load balancing using robust Wi-Fi connectivity (up to 50Mbps).
- Create scalable infrastructure using AP/STA or Wi-Fi mesh topologies depending on deployment site.
- Simplify installation and maintenance with multi-role capabilites and integrated Bluetooth Low Energy.
- Reduce engineering design effort with certified modules supporting Industrial grade temperature (-40C to +85C).
- Seamlessly integrate Wi-Fi with host MPU or MCU enabling industry standard OCPP.
Enable secure and reliable Wi-Fi connectivity in medical equipment.
With a wide install base and years of experience supporting medical equipment manufacturers, TI is a strong long-term partner for the Wi-Fi connectivity needs in your medical design.
- Reliable connection in congested RF environments like hospitals with dual-band (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) capability
- Achieve design simplicity and fast time to market with regulatory certified (FCC/IC/CE and TELEC) modules
- Latest security with WPA3 and FIPS validated cryptographic modules
- Optimize throughput between 2.4 GHz technologies with integrated Bluetooth Low Energy
Select from a range of Wi-Fi transcievers and wireless SoCs to add cloud connectivity to large and small home appliances.
TI's reliable and secure Wi-Fi portfolio offers:
- Low power capabilities for battery operated and line powered applications
- Multi-layered security approach with more than 30 security enablers
Connect solar inverters and batteries to the smart grid using secure and reliable TI Wi-Fi.
TI Wi-Fi connectivity helps manage real-time data from solar inverters and home batteries allowing less energy dependency on the central grid.
- Real-time monitoring and control using robust Wi-Fi connectivity (up to 50Mbps).
- Reliable Wi-Fi connectivity even in harshest environments due to high operating temperature support (up to +105C).
- Enable easy provisioning with multi-role capabilites and integrated Bluetooth Low Energy.
- Reduce engineering design effort with certified modules or lower system cost by designing your own module with Wi-Fi IC.