DS90LV047-48AEVM evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- DS90LV047-48AEVM User's Guide
(PDF 1003 KB)
02 Feb 2016
The DS90LV047-48AEVM is an evaluation module (EVM) designed for performance and functional evaluation of Texas Instruments' DS90LV047A 3-V LVDS quad CMOS differential line driver and DS90LV048A 3-V LVDS CMOS differential line receiver. With this kit, users can quickly evaluate the output waveform characteristics and signal integrity supported by the DS90LV047A and DS90LV048A. Header pins allow access to the DS90LV047A and DS90LV048A inputs and outputs, and also facilitate connection to lab equipment or user systems for performance evaluation.
- DS90LV047A: Converts single-ended LVCMOS to differential LVDS
- DS90LV048A: Converts differential LVDS to single-ended LVCMOS
- Greater than 400-Mbps (200 MHz) switching rates
- Single-supply operation: 3.3 V