MSP-TS430DW28 - 28-pin Target Development Board for MSP430F1x and MSP430F2x MCUs
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- MSP430 Hardware Tools User's Guide (Rev. AE)
(PDF 8156 KB)
01 Nov 2018
The MSP-TS430DW28 is a standalone ZIF socket target board used to program and debug the MSP430 MCU in-system through the JTAG interface or the Spy Bi-Wire (2-wire JTAG) protocol.
Device Support: The MSP-TS430DW28 development board supports MSP430F11x1, MSP430F11x2, MSP430F12x, MSP430F12x2 and MSP430F21xx MCUs in a 28-pin SOIC package (TI package code: DW).
The ECCN (Export Control Classification Number) classification for this tool will be the same as the included microcontrollers. To find ECCN information for a microcontroller, see the datasheet for that device.
Any use made of Texas Instruments (TI) classifications, whether it be ECCNs or HTS, is without recourse to TI and at the user’s risk. HTS and export classifications are subject to change. Your company, as the exporter of record, is responsible for determining the correct classification of any item at the time of export. Any HTS or export classification by TI is for TI’s internal use only and shall not be construed as a representation or warranty regarding the proper export classification nor relied upon to make licensing determinations.
- Development board (MSP-TS430DW28) with a ZIF socket fitting some MSP430 derivatives in 28-pin SOIC (DW) packages includes an LED indicator, JTAG adapter, and header pin-outs for prototyping
- Supports all debugging interfaces using a standard 14-pin JTAG header such as the MSP-FET430UIF
- Development board with 28-pin SOIC (DW) ZIF socket (MSP-TS430DW28)
- Two MSP430F1232IDWR devices