MSP-TS430PW28A - 28-pin Target Development Board for MSP430F2x and MSP430G2x MCUs MSP-TS430PW28A (ACTIVE)
The MSP-TS430PW28A is a standalone ZIF socket target board used to program and debug the MSP430 in-system through the JTAG interface or the Spy Bi-Wire (2-wire JTAG) protocol. The development board supports some MSP430F Flash parts in a 20- or 28-pin TSSOP package (TI package code: PW). Please check your target's device documentation to find the correct target board.
A flash emulation tool (FET) may be purchased independently (MSP-FET430UIF) or bundled with a target board MSP-FET430U28A.
Device Support: The MSP-TS430PW28A development kit supports the MSP430F20xx and MSP430G2xx MCUs in the 20- or 28-pin TSSOP package (TI package code: PW). For other 28-pin MSP430 devices, see the MSP-TS430PW28 or MSP-TS430DW28 development boards.
The ECCN (Export Control Classification Number) classification for this tool will be the same as the included microcontrollers. To find ECCN information for a microcontroller, see the datasheet for that device.
Any use made of Texas Instruments (TI) classifications, whether it be ECCNs or HTS, is without recourse to TI and at the user’s risk. HTS and export classifications are subject to change. Your company, as the exporter of record, is responsible for determining the correct classification of any item at the time of export. Any HTS or export classification by TI is for TI’s internal use only and shall not be construed as a representation or warranty regarding the proper export classification nor relied upon to make licensing determinations.
- Development board (MSP-TS430PW28A) with a ZIF socket fitting some MSP430 derivatives in 28-pin TSSOP (PW) packages includes an LED indicator, JTAG adapter, and header pin-outs for prototyping
- Supports all debugging interfaces using a standard 14-pin JTAG header such as the MSP-FET430UIF
[ What's Included Text ]
- Microcrystal MS1V-T1K 32.768kHz crystal, C(Load) = 12.5pF
- Two MSP430G2452IPW20 devices
- Development board with 28-pin TSSOP (PW) ZIF socket (MSP-TS430PW28A)
- Four PCB 1x14-pin headers (two male and two female)