F28377D Delfino controlCARD
The C2000 controlCARDs from Texas Instruments are ideal products for initial software development and short run builds for system prototypes, test stands, and many other projects that require easy access to high-performance controllers. The controlCARDs are complete board-level modules that utilize a HSEC form factor to provide a low-profile single-board controller solution. The host system needs to provide only a single 5V power rail to the controlCARD for it to be fully functional.
The DIMM 180 Control Cards require an adapter card - TMDSADAP180TO100 - to be compatible with existing DIMM100 based C2000 Development Kits.
All software, documentation, and hardware documents can be accessed by installing controlSUITE.
- Isolated USB JTAG Interface (XDS100v2)
- Micro-USB and MicroSD communication interfaces
- 180-pin HSEC controlCARD Interface
- Single 5V power rail for full operation
- Full open source software examples and hardware files for download in controlSUITE.
- Code Composer Studio™ IDE
- Delfino TMDXCNCD28377D controlCARD
- USB cable
- Code Composer Studio (CCS) Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
- Software & hardware support available in controlSUITE™ software
Take your C2000 design to the next level
Access the vast collection of hardware, software libraries, and application specific tools with C2000 MCUs to further the learning and development of your own custom solutions.