C2000Ware is a cohesive set of software and documentation created to minimize development time. It includes device-specific drivers, libraries, and peripheral examples.
- Hardware design schematics, BOM, gerber files, and documentation for C2000 controlCARDS, Experimenter Kits, and LaunchPads.
- Device-specific support files, bit field headers, bit field device peripheral examples (including LaunchPad™ demos), and device development user's guides.
- Device-specific driver library and driver-based peripheral examples.
- Device-specific and core libraries such as:
- IQMATH: A virtual floating-point engine. This library is a collection of highly optimized mathematical functions enabling programmers to develop with floating-point like math on fixed-point devices. IQMath also enables code to be seamlessly ported between fixed- and floating-point devices for ultimate code scalability.
- Floating point math: Additional trigonometric (atan, atan2, cos, sin, sincos) and math (division, sqrt, isqrt) functions beyond the native FPU hardware capability.
- CLA math library: Trigonometric and math functions for the Control Law Accelerator (CLA)
- Fast Integer Support: Examples for using the fast integer division accelerator through intrinsics
- AES encryption and decryption library
- Signal generation library: Signal generation for sinewave, ramp, and trapezoidal waveforms. Useful for generating control system reference inputs, testing, and debug of applications.
- DSP library: Signal processing (complex and real FFT; FIR and IIR filters) and complex math functions for fixed- and floating-point devices.
- Viterbi, Complex Math, CRC Libraries: For devices with a VCU accelerator, extended functions for signal processing (complex and real FFT), complex math, CRC, and Viterbi and Reed-Solomon decoding.
- Digital Control Library
- Provides a suite of robust, open source software functions, code examples, and MathWorks Simulink models for control applications. Over 150 controller functions and 24 supporting functions in source code form. Supporting functions fall into three groups: data logging & buffer management, performance measurement, and transient capture
- Programming tool and examples for the Configurable Logic Block (CLB)
- Development utility applications such as flash programmers, windows drivers, and third party software.
C2000Ware is the recommended C2000 content delivery tool vs. controlSUITE.
For more information on C2000Ware, controlSUITE, and the software offering visit the C2000 tools and software page