Browse by category
Select by parametric specification
Find a precision op amp that best fits your design needs
Discover featured applications
Enhance patient monitoring performance by designing with our ultra-low power consumption and low offset devices.
Our precision amplifiers enable high accuracy measurements to meet your multiparameter patient monitoring requirements. Our small packages and ultra-low power consumption amplifiers offer a solution to the emerging field of portable monitoring.
- Refer to the video for portable monitoring guidance and device recommendations (see OPA391).
- Design right leg drive circuitry with a high CMRR precision amp to reject power line noise (see OPA2328).
- Interface with high impedance electrodes by input buffering with an ultra-low bias current amp (see OPA392).
Improve your battery test solutions over the entire industrial temperature range with low offset drift devices.
Our precision amplifiers and reference designs assist you with creating battery test equipment optimized for cost and performance. Our ultra-low drift and low offset devices decrease system errors and ensure accuracy over wide temperature ranges.
- Optimize response time for control loop circuits. Improve battery formation and test throughput with a precision buffer for DAC output (see OPA2145 with MUX-friendly technology).
- Improve voltage and current control loop accuracy with a low offset and low offset drift precision amp without sacrificing efficiency or speed (see OPA205 and TLV07).
Prioritize board space and signal accuracy in your optical module designs with industry's smallest precision devices.
We offer the industry's smallest precision amplifier package options to tackle your optical module design requirements. Our precision amplifiers preserve signal accuracy in high gain stages by providing ultra-low input offset voltage and bias current.
- Current monitoring with shunt resistors requires low offset precision amplifiers (see OPA2376 and OPA2392 WCSP).
- Laser biasing solutions are enabled with our high output drive precision amplifiers (see OPA2333P).
- Transimpedance amplifier alternatives with our low input bias current amps (see OPA3s328 with integrated switches and OPA2328).
Design for accuracy and safety in HEV/EV with our versatile portfolio of automotive qualified precision devices.
Industry leading precision amplifiers minimize error for key HEV/EV applications. Combine low offset op amps, high CMRR instrumentation amplifiers (INA333-Q1), and high current output power amplifiers to fulfill design needs.
- Use our zero-drift amplifiers (OPAx388-Q1) for accurate battery measurements, fast reaction safety interlocks, and accurate temperature readings.
- Use our integrated solution, the ALM240x-Q1 resolver driver with built in protection features required for position sensing.
- Hit ASIL design requirements with TI Functional Safety-Capable devices
Optimize the front end of your analog input module design with low offset and low noise devices.
Precision amplifiers permit highly accurate signal conditioning in the front end of analog input modules. With low noise, low drift, and low power options, our precision amplifiers are high performing in a variety of analog input module designs.
- Analog front ends require low offset voltage and low drift amp to maintain high accuracy (see OPA2387).
- Input buffering using an integrated input overvoltage protected amplifier (±60V, max) avoids errors caused by external protection schemes (see OPA2206).
- Low noise amp often needed to maintain high resolution and signal to noise ratio (see OPA182).
Improve your semiconductor test solutions with our diverse range of precision and power amplifiers.
Our precision amps help you to achieve high-accuracy semiconductor test solutions. Precise measurements are enabled through our large selection of wide-supply voltage, wide bandwidth, and low offset-drift precision amplifiers.
- DUT excitation circuits with our power amps (see OPA462 and OPA593) permit wide-supply voltage operation (8 to 180 V), wide bandwidth (up to 18 MHz), and high output current (200 mA, typ).
- Voltage/current measurements are highly accurate with our power amps due to their low noise (2.2 nV/Hz at 1 kHz) and low offset voltage drift (35 µV, max) operation (see OPA2210).