Precision op amps (Vos<1mV)
Broad and innovative op amp portfolio optimized for high accuracy systems
Browse by category
Select by parametric specification
Find a precision op amp that best fits your design needs
Precision, zero-crossover, 50-μV offset voltage, 40-MHz wide-bandwidth RRIO CMOS op amp
Approx. price (USD) 1ku | 0.975
Low-power (240 µA) low-noise (8 nV/√Hz) precision e-trim™ op amp with super-beta inputs and OVP
Approx. price (USD) 1ku | 0.95
High-voltage femtoampere-input-bias precision e-trim™ operational amplifier with RRIO
Approx. price (USD) 1ku | 8.5
Dual, high-speed (45 MHz and 150 V/μs), 36-V, low-noise (4 nV/√Hz) RRO JFET operational amplifier
Approx. price (USD) 1ku | 4.95
85-V, 100-µV wide-bandwidth (10 MHz) high-output-current (250 mA) precision operational amplifier
Approx. price (USD) 1ku | 4
Dual, micropower, high speed-to-power ratio low-bias-current RRIO precision op amp in DSBGA package
Approx. price (USD) 1ku | 1.25
Precision op amp technologies
Amplifiers with zero-drift technology employ a unique, auto-correction technique to avoid system calibration, and no 1/f noise to achieve very high gain circuit configurations.
e-Trim package-level trim technology
Post-assembly polysilicon fuse blowing trim technique enables longevity and long term stability without compromising miniaturization.
Bipolar - super-beta technology
Reduces the input bias current and current drift which minimizes current noise density. The well-matched transistors help achieve very low offset voltages.
JFET Dielectric Isolation technology
The dielectric isolation helps reduce parasitic capacitance and leakage therefore providing better voltage coefficient when compared to the junction capacitance of a non-dielectrically isolated JFET.
Discover featured applications
Enhance patient monitoring performance by designing with our ultra-low power consumption and low offset devices.
Our precision amplifiers enable high accuracy measurements to meet your multiparameter patient monitoring requirements. Our small packages and ultra-low power consumption amplifiers offer a solution to the emerging field of portable monitoring.
- Refer to the video for portable monitoring guidance and device recommendations (see OPA391).
- Design right leg drive circuitry with a high CMRR precision amp to reject power line noise (see OPA2328).
- Interface with high impedance electrodes by input buffering with an ultra-low bias current amp (see OPA392).
- TIDA-010005 – Software-Configurable Cardiac Pacemaker Detection Module Reference Design
- TIDA-010043 – Efficient, high-current, linear LED driver reference design for SpO2 and other medical applications
- OPA2328 – Dual-channel, precision, 50-µV offset voltage, 40-MHz wide-bandwidth RRIO CMOS op amp
- OPA392 – Single, low-offset (0.01 mV), low-noise (6 nV/rtHz), femtoampere bias current, RRIO, e-trim™ op amp
- OPA391 – Micropower, single, high-precision low-bias-current RRIO op amp with high speed-to-power ratio
- Patient monitoring – Video series
- Offset Correction Methods: Laser Trim, e-Trim, and Chopper (Rev. C) – Application note
Improve your battery test solutions over the entire industrial temperature range with low offset drift devices.
Our precision amplifiers and reference designs assist you with creating battery test equipment optimized for cost and performance. Our ultra-low drift and low offset devices decrease system errors and ensure accuracy over wide temperature ranges.
- Optimize response time for control loop circuits. Improve battery formation and test throughput with a precision buffer for DAC output (see OPA2145 with MUX-friendly technology).
- Improve voltage and current control loop accuracy with a low offset and low offset drift precision amp without sacrificing efficiency or speed (see OPA205 and TLV07).
- TIDA-01040 – Battery Tester Reference Design for High Current Applications
- TIDA-010086 – Digital control cost-optimized 10-A battery formation and test reference design
- Simplify Voltage and Current Measurement in Battery Test Equipment (Rev. A) – Application note
- How to Design a Simple and Highly Integrated Battery Testing System (Rev. B) – Application note
Prioritize board space and signal accuracy in your optical module designs with industry's smallest precision devices.
We offer the industry's smallest precision amplifier package options to tackle your optical module design requirements. Our precision amplifiers preserve signal accuracy in high gain stages by providing ultra-low input offset voltage and bias current.
- Current monitoring with shunt resistors requires low offset precision amplifiers (see OPA2376 and OPA2392 WCSP).
- Laser biasing solutions are enabled with our high output drive precision amplifiers (see OPA2333P).
- Transimpedance amplifier alternatives with our low input bias current amps (see OPA3s328 with integrated switches and OPA2328).
- TIDA-01525 – 8-channel, 16-bit, 200mA current output DAC reference design
- OPA2392 – Dual, low-offset (10 μV), low-noise (6 nV/√Hz) femptoamp-bias-current e-trim™ operational amplifier
- OPA2328 – Dual-channel, precision, 50-µV offset voltage, 40-MHz wide-bandwidth RRIO CMOS op amp
- OPA3S328 – High-speed (40 MHz), high-precision (60 µV), low-noise op amp with integrated gain switches
Design for accuracy and safety in HEV/EV with our versatile portfolio of automotive qualified precision devices.
Industry leading precision amplifiers minimize error for key HEV/EV applications. Combine low offset op amps, high CMRR instrumentation amplifiers (INA333-Q1), and high current output power amplifiers to fulfill design needs.
- Use our zero-drift amplifiers (OPAx388-Q1) for accurate battery measurements, fast reaction safety interlocks, and accurate temperature readings.
- Use our integrated solution, the ALM240x-Q1 resolver driver with built in protection features required for position sensing.
- Hit ASIL design requirements with TI Functional Safety-Capable devices
- TIDA-01168 – Bidirectional DC/DC Converter Reference Design for 12-V/48-V Automotive Systems
- TIDA-03050 – Automotive, mA-to-kA Range, Current Shunt Sensor Reference Design
- TIDA-020018 – Automotive shunt-based isolated current sensor reference design for DC/DC and OBC applications
- ALM2403-Q1 – Automotive, dual-channel, high-voltage, power op amp with low distortion for resolver applications
- OPA2388-Q1 – Dual, automotive qualified, wide-bandwidth, zero-drift, zero-crossover, precision amplifier
- INA333-Q1 – Automotive low-power, zero-drift, precision instrumentation amplifier
- What precision amplifiers are right for a Hybrid Electric Vehicle / Electric Vehicle (HEV/EV) – Technical article
- [FAQ] Functional Safety for Precision Amplifiers – Technical article
Optimize the front end of your analog input module design with low offset and low noise devices.
Precision amplifiers permit highly accurate signal conditioning in the front end of analog input modules. With low noise, low drift, and low power options, our precision amplifiers are high performing in a variety of analog input module designs.
- Analog front ends require low offset voltage and low drift amp to maintain high accuracy (see OPA2387).
- Input buffering using an integrated input overvoltage protected amplifier (±60V, max) avoids errors caused by external protection schemes (see OPA2206).
- Low noise amp often needed to maintain high resolution and signal to noise ratio (see OPA182).
- Analog input module – V-I input module channel to channel isolated (analog front end)
- Analog input module – Universal analog input module (analog front end)
- Analog input module – Temperature transducer analog input module (analog front end)
- Analog input module – V/I input module group isolated (analog front end)
- TIDA-00764 – 8-ch Isolated High Voltage Analog Input Module Reference Design
- TIPD164 – Analog Input Module for Industrial Outputs and Temperature Sensors Reference Design
- Multichannel Analog Input Modules for PLC Equipment – Application note
- Supporting High Voltage Common Mode Using Instrumentational Amplifier – Application note
Improve your semiconductor test solutions with our diverse range of precision and power amplifiers.
Our precision amps help you to achieve high-accuracy semiconductor test solutions. Precise measurements are enabled through our large selection of wide-supply voltage, wide bandwidth, and low offset-drift precision amplifiers.
- DUT excitation circuits with our power amps (see OPA462 and OPA593) permit wide-supply voltage operation (8 to 180 V), wide bandwidth (up to 18 MHz), and high output current (200 mA, typ).
- Voltage/current measurements are highly accurate with our power amps due to their low noise (2.2 nV/Hz at 1 kHz) and low offset voltage drift (35 µV, max) operation (see OPA2210).
- TIDA-01055 – ADC Voltage Reference Buffer Optimization Reference Design for High Performance DAQ Systems
- OPA593 – 85-V, 100-µV wide-bandwidth (10 MHz) high-output-current (250 mA) precision operational amplifier
- OPA2210 – Ultra-low noise (2.2-nV/√Hz), super beta (0.3nA), high precision (5µV, 0.1µV/°C), 36-V, dual op amp
- OPA462 – 180-V, wide bandwidth (6.5 MHz), high-slew rate (25 V/µs) unity-gain stable op amp
- How to Select Precision Amplifiers for Semiconductor Testers (Rev. A) – Application note
- Super-Beta Input Amplifiers: Features and Benefits – Application note
Design & development resources
Universal do-it-yourself (DIY) amplifier circuit evaluation module
The DIYAMP-EVM is an evaluation module (EVM) family that provides engineers and do it yourselfers (DIYers) with real-world amplifier circuits, enabling you to quickly evaluate design concepts and verify simulations. It is available in three industry-standard packages (SC70, SOT-23 and SOIC) (...)
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
DIP adapter evaluation module
Speed up your op amp prototyping and testing with the DIP adapter evaluation module (DIP-ADAPTER-EVM), which provides a fast, easy and inexpensive way to interface with small surface-mount ICs. You can connect any supported op amp using the included Samtec terminal strips or wire them (...)