For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
DAUGHTER CARD Download
DEBUG PROBE Download
The CC2520EMK is an ad-on development kit for CC2520DK. The full stand-alone development kit is CC2520DK. The CC2520EMK development kit consists of 2 CC2520EM plug in modules and 2 antennas. The CC2520EMK is only usable together with a motherboard/host board, typically the SmartRF05EB and (...)
Can be used with 802.15.4 TIMAC, SimpliciTI, and ZigBee software or for proprietary 802.15.4 applications.
CODE EXAMPLE OR DEMO Download
The CC Debugger is a small programmer and debugger for the TI Low Power RF System-on-Chips. It can be used together with IAR Embedded Workbench for 8051 (version 7.51A or later) for debugging and SmartRF Flash Programmer for flash programming. The CC Debugger can also be used for controlling (...)
Contents in the box:
- CC Debugger
- Mini USB cable
- 10-pin flat cable with 2x5 2.54mm connector
- 10-pin flat cable with 2x5 1.27mm connector
- Converter board 2.54mm-1.27mm connector
CC-Debugger can be used to program and debug the following 8051-based system-on-chips from Texas Instruments:
SWRC019F.ZIP (743 KB) DRIVER OR LIBRARY Download
SimpliciTI Compliant Protocol Stack
SIMPLICITI — SimpliciTI is a simple low-power RF network protocol aimed at small RF networks. SimpliciTI was designed for easy implementation and deployment out-of-the-box on several TI RF platforms such as the MSP430 family of low-power MCUs and the CC1XXX/CC25XX/CC430 transceivers and SoCs.
Small RF networks (...)
SUPPORT SOFTWARE Download
- Low power - A TI proprietary low-power network protocol
- Direct device-to-device communication
- Simple star with access point for store and forward to end device
- Range extenders to increase range to 4 hops
- Simple - Utilizes a 5 command API
- Low data rate and low duty cycle
- Application (...)
SWRC063.ZIP (1431 KB) CALCULATION TOOL Download
SmartRF Protocol Packet Sniffer
PACKET-SNIFFER — The SmartRF Packet Sniffer is a PC software application that can display and store radio packets captured by a listening RF device. The capture device is connected to the PC via USB. Various RF protocols are supported. The Packet Sniffer filters and decodes packets and displays them in a convenient (...)
CALCULATION TOOL Download
SMARTRFTM-STUDIO — SmartRF™ Studio is a Windows application that helps designers of RF systems to easily evaluate the radio at an early stage in the design process for all TI CC1xxx and CC2xxx low-power RF devices. It simplifies generation of the configuration register values and commands, as well as practical (...)
- Link tests. Send and Receive packets between nodes.
- Antenna and radiation tests. Set the radio in continuous wave TX and RX states.
- A set of recommended/typical register settings for all devices.
- Read and write individual RF registers.
- Execute individual commands to control the radio.
- Detailed (...)
SWRC113.ZIP (175 KB)