For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
DAUGHTER CARDS Download
CODE EXAMPLES & DEMOS Download
The CC2520EMK is an ad-on development kit for CC2520DK. The full stand-alone development kit is CC2520DK. The CC2520EMK development kit consists of 2 CC2520EM plug in modules and 2 antennas. The CC2520EMK is only usable together with a motherboard/host board, typically the SmartRF05EB and (...)
Can be used with 802.15.4 TIMAC, SimpliciTI, and ZigBee software or for proprietary 802.15.4 applications.
SWRC019F.ZIP (743 KB) DEBUG PROBES Download
Debugger and Programmer for RF System-on-Chips
CC-DEBUGGER — The CC Debugger is a small programmer and debugger for the TI Low Power RF System-on-Chips. It can be used together with IAR Embedded Workbench for 8051 (version 7.51A or later) for debugging and SmartRF Flash Programmer for flash programming. The CC Debugger can also be used for controlling (...)
DRIVERS & LIBRARIES Download
Contents in the box:
- CC Debugger
- Mini USB cable
- 10-pin flat cable with 2x5 2.54mm connector
- 10-pin flat cable with 2x5 1.27mm connector
- Converter board 2.54mm-1.27mm connector
CC-Debugger can be used to program and debug the following 8051-based system-on-chips from Texas Instruments:
SimpliciTI Compliant Protocol Stack
SIMPLICITI — SimpliciTI is a simple low-power RF network protocol aimed at small RF networks. Such networks typically contain battery operated devices which require long battery life, low data rate and low duty cycle and have a limited number of nodes talking directly to each other or through an access point or (...)
SUPPORT SOFTWARE Download
- Low power - A TI proprietary low-power network protocol
- Direct device-to-device communication
- Simple star with access point for store and forward to end device
- Range extenders to increase range to 4 hops
- Simple - Utilizes a 5 command API
- Low data rate and low duty cycle
- Application (...)
SWRC063.ZIP (1431 KB) CALCULATION TOOLS Download
SmartRF Protocol Packet Sniffer CALCULATION TOOLS Download PACKET-SNIFFER —
SmartRF Packet Sniffer 2
SmartRF Packet Sniffer 2 includes software and firmware to capture and display over-the-air packets. The capture device is connected to the PC via USB. SmartRF Packet Sniffer 2 supports the CC13xx and CC26xx family of devices as capture device and uses Wireshark for packet (...)
SMARTRFTM-STUDIO — SmartRF™ Studio is a Windows application that can be used to evaluate and configure Low Power RF devices from Texas Instruments. The application helps designers of RF systems to easily evaluate the radio at an early stage in the design process. It is especially useful for generation of (...)
- Link tests. Send and Receive packets between nodes.
- Antenna and radiation tests. Set the radio in continuous wave TX and RX states.
- A set of recommended/typical register settings for all devices.
- Read and write individual RF registers.
- Execute individual commands to control the radio.
- Detailed (...)
SWRC113.ZIP (175 KB)