For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download
APPLICATION SOFTWARE & FRAMEWORK Download
The DRV52510-Q1 evaluation module (EVM) allows a designer to driver to assess the device alone or connected to target actuators such as a solenoid to easily and quickly evaluate performance of the driver or the actuator in use conditions.
- High output current capable of 3A peak
- Integrated diagnostics
- Analog input
- I2C communication of device status and system conditions
- Wide operating voltage range of 4.5 V – 18V
Haptics Control Console Software HAPTICS-CONSOLE — Haptic Control Console is an evaluation and development suite for TI Haptic Drivers. Haptic Control console supports the evaluation of TI haptic drivers and 3rd party haptic actuators for developing advanced tactile feedback.
Simply connect TI Haptic Driver evaluation modules (EVM) to Haptic Control (...)
SIMULATION MODEL Download
- Supports evaluation of haptic actuators including ERM, LRA, and Piezo actuators.
- Includes device management features including a quick setup console, complete register map access, and RAM management.
- Works with TI evaluation boards or can be connected directly to TI haptic drivers on custom boards.
- USB (...)
SLOM396.ZIP (32 KB) - TINA-TI Spice Model SIMULATION MODEL Download
SLOM407.ZIP (18 KB) - PSpice Model