For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
The DRV52511-Q1 evaluation module (EVM) allows a designer to driver to assess the device alone or connected to target actuators such as a solenoid to easily and quickly evaluate performance of the driver or the actuator in use conditions.
- High output current capable of 8A peak
- Integrated fault protect modes
- Analog input
- Wide operating voltage range of 4.5 V – 18V
APPLICATION SOFTWARE & FRAMEWORKS
Haptics Control Console Software
— Haptic Control Console is an evaluation and development suite for TI Haptic Drivers. Haptic Control console supports the evaluation of TI haptic drivers and 3rd party haptic actuators for developing advanced tactile feedback.
Simply connect TI Haptic Driver evaluation modules (EVM) to Haptic Control (...)
- Supports evaluation of haptic actuators including ERM, LRA, and Piezo actuators.
- Includes device management features including a quick setup console, complete register map access, and RAM management.
- Works with TI evaluation boards or can be connected directly to TI haptic drivers on custom boards.
- USB (...)
Design tools & simulation
SLOM423.TSC (39 KB) - TINA-TI Reference Design
SLOM424.ZIP (39 KB) - TINA-TI Spice Model